We’ve just returned from our four weeks in Europe and I’m very excited to start sharing all of our experiences and tips with you. For three of the four weeks we were gone it was just me and the three kiddos. My husband got to join us in the middle of our trip for a week, which was a nice way to break up the vacation. The flights went well in each direction on Condor airlines. Here is what is coming up on the blog in the month of September from our recent travels:
- Tips and advice on how to pack for multiple children for multiple weeks overseas when traveling alone.
- A review of Condor airlines and their kid friendliness.
- How to find cheaper hotel alternatives and the pros and cons of private rentals and hostels.
- Adjusting kids to time zone changes.
- Overviews of each location we visited and recommended activities for kids in Paris, various German cities, Austria and Slovenia.
- And finally, how to bring vacation learning home. Projects and experiments that allow your kids to apply what they learned on vacation to school and everyday learning.